The Students on the council take their duties very seriously and requests from the Council to school are listened to diligently. Members of the Student Council aspire to improve the school where possible and also to improve the daily lives of the students by acting as their voice within the school community.
Our Mission: To maintain the ethos of Danbo International Schools and to create, in cooperation with the Principal, staff and students, better school life for the students.
The Danbo International School Council aims to:
- Encourage students to act in a democratic manner by giving responsibility and empowerment to the student body as a whole
- Promote a spirit of co-operation and community in the school as a whole.
- Provide an opportunity for students to voice concerns, discuss interests and make suggestions with a view to improving the school community.
- Give students the opportunity to make recommendations in connection with the running of the school.
- Liaise with the student body, the Staff, Management and Parents’ Association
- Provide a chance to achieve greater unity by addressing problems and celebrating achievements together
What qualities do our Student Council members represent?
- Responsible and reliable
- Good listener
- Able to relate well to the whole class
- Able and willing to take on a leadership role in the school
- Influential in upholding rules and standards in the school
- Having the interests of the whole school at the heart
- Proud of their school