Our teachers and support staff are an integral part of the school community, shaping our achievements and underpinning the reputation of our school. They are also part of our wider global community within Nord Anglia Education, sharing ideas, learning and best practices across 69 schools worldwide.
The role of Educator/Teacher is pivotal in achieving Danbo International Schools Kaduna’s vision. We are searching for quality educators that can add value to our Secondary Educational School Program.
Calling for Educators in the following areas:
6. Business Studies
8. English Language
10. Literature in English
11. Fine Art
12. Hausa Language
14. Secretary (Minimum of Degree in secretarial Studies)
15. School Nurse (Certified Registered Nurse)
Non academic staffs in the position of:
Do you aspire to be a leading Educator in a high performing private educational institution?
Do you wish to be exposed to the success of 21st-century education?
Are you a graduate with at least 2.2 and 2 years of work experience?
Interested Educators who wish to apply should have the following:
1. A minimum of second class lower in the relevant field.
2. A minimum of two-three years of teaching experience
3. Degree Certification in Education or Additional qualification of PGDE
4. Computer literacy
To apply, Kindly click on the apply now button to go through our online application process