The Secondary Vision
Danbo International Secondary School aims at imparting quality education through a holistic and academic approach in its pursuit of excellence in all fields. In this era of globalization, we prepare students to have a competitive edge over others to meet the global perspective with the best of technology in education.
The school ensures the physical, mental and moral growth of the students through training in co-operation, consideration, team-spirit and service, hence enhancing their mental horizon.
We encourage and promote the aesthetic senses of our students. We aim to channel their youthful energy into creativity and self-actualization. We enable the impressionable minds to take up extensive reading habits and healthy recreational activities for a lifetime of a happy and healthy mindset.
We teach our students the spirit of patriotism in the aim to produce responsible citizens and future leaders, who have social and ethical values which help to think beyond caste, community, religion and region.
Through our teaching, we aim to:
- Meet the needs of all learning styles: visual, auditory and kinesthetic
- Enable students to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners
- Foster student’s self-esteem and help them build positive relationships with others.
- Develop student’s self-respect and encourage students to respect the ideas, attitudes, values and feelings of others
- Show respect for all cultures and, in so doing, to promote positive attitudes towards other people.
- Enable students to understand their community and help them feel valued as part of the community
- Help students grow into reliable, independent and citizens of the 21st Century.