Vision, Mission and Values
At Danbo International Schools, we strive to create a rich and enabling environment that encourages critical thinking, independence and responsibility. Focusing on vast learning opportunities in an inclusive setting, understanding diversity, partnerships rooted in positivity towards one goal “High achievement for all”.
- To leverage on technology and teaching methods to empower our students on 21st-century skills with passion and innovation of the Danbo personnel
- To build mutually profitable relationships anchored on a drive for excellence.
- To constantly and consistently inspire the minds of our students, modeling, compassion, community and creativity
Our Core Values
- Discipline – what can we achieve without discipline; obey rules and regulations
- Focus - We work hard and put in our best every day
- Respect - Understand we are equal, value every member of the school
- Diversity –Appreciate different culture; acceptance broadens the mind
- Knowledge - we believe to know is to be empowered
- Accountability – we believe in being responsible, open and transparent
- Creativity – we strive to build enquiry spirit; ability to ask, to know, to improve.
- Passion - we continually improve in our educational deliveries to ensure best practices