Frequently asked questions
We run the IPC curriculum in or Early Years Schools, and we run the National and British curriculums in our Primary and Secondary Schools
- Early Years – School starts on Monday to Thursday at 7:30 am to 2.30 pm and 7.30 am to 12.30 pm on Fridays
- Primary – School starts on Monday to Thursday at 7:30 am and ends at 3 pm and on Fridays at7.30 am to 12.45 pm
- Secondary – School starts on Monday & Tuesday from 7:30 am to 3:15 pm, on Wednesday & Thursday from7.30 am to 4.30 pm, and on Friday at 7:30 am to 1.30 pm
- SENS – School starts on Monday to Thursday at 7:30 am to 2.30 pm and 7.30 am to 12.30 pm on Fridays
- Sixth Form – School starts on Monday to Thursday at 8 am to 2.30 pm and on Fridays at 8 am to 12.30 pm
Yes, our school gates open at 7:00 am each day and after school starts at 2.45 pm till 6:00 pm.
We also have vacation care to cater to children with working-class parents. Vacation care starts from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Parents and Guardians who wish to avail of these additional services should contact the school office
Danbo students participate in a range of activities that enhance their physical, social and emotional development. (Link to the extra-curricular activities page can be provided here)
This varies according to section, however, our classes have between 16 – 20 students per class.
Yes, this is an optional service, at a separate cost and depending on the routes.
Please note, this service is provided on a limited basis
Yes, the school has meal programs
Yes, boarding facilities are available for Primary and Secondary in Kaduna.
Please make an application by visiting our admission page (Link to the admission page can be provided here)
- Early Years:12 months and above (Crèche: 4months)
- Primary :5 – 6 years
- Secondary: 10years
Yes, please see the admission policy for further guidance (Link to the admission page can be provided here)
- Kindly contact us on any of our direct lines………………
- or send us an email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org